(1) This book is read by young people.
(2) Mr. Tanaka is known all over Japan.
(3) English is spoken in that country.
(1) Ken wrote this letter.
(2) Ms. Green took those pictures.
(3) Many students like Ms. Green.
(1) The man was helped by a priest.
(2) Soccer is played by the boys.
(1) The window was opened by Ken. (疑問文に)
(2) This picture was taken by you. (否定文に)
(3) Do you use this pen? (受身の疑問文に)
(4) Ken didn’t write this letter. (受身の否定文に）
(5) Did you clean your room? (受身の疑問文に)
(6) Is soccer played by many students? (能動態の疑問文に)
(7) Was this computer used by Ken？ (能動態の疑問文に)
(8) The people weren’t helped by the priest. (能動態の否定文に)