(1) The man is my uncle. He wrote this book.
(2) The man is my uncle. You met him at the station.
(3) I know the girl. She took this picture.
(4) This is a book. I bought it yesterday.
(5) The picture is beautiful. Tom took it last year.
(6) This is the letter. It made me happy.
(7) The leaves are beautiful. They turned yellow.
(1) The monster eating cookies is Munchy.
The monster ( ) ( ) eating cookies is Munchy.
(2) This is a desk broken by Ken.
This is a desk ( ) ( ) broken by Ken.
(3) The girl with blue eyes lives near my house.
The girl ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) lives near my house.
(4) I’ve never seen such a big dog.
This is the ( ) ( ) ( ) I’ve ever seen.
(1) The man who wrote this book is my uncle.
(2) The man (that) you met at the station is my uncle.
(3) I know the girl who took this picture.
(4) This is a book (which) I bought yesterday.
(5) The picture (which) Tom took last year is beautiful.
(6) This is the letter which made me happy.
(7) The leaves which turned yellow are beautiful.
(1) which is
(2) which was
(3) who has blue eyes
(4) biggest dog that
(1) The book (which) I bought yesterday is very interesting.
(2) I like the cake (which) Yumi made.
(3) I know the girl (that) Ken talked with yesterday.
(4) The boy (that) I met yesterday is a member of the soccer club.
(5) The man who wrote this song is Mr. Brown.
(6) Look at the man who stands by the window.